purgatory chasm.








Sunday morning I was invited by a coworker to do an outdoor thing!  Struggling to wake up at 7 am was completely made up for by the opportunity to get out of the city, breathe some real air, and do some fun movin' around. We drove up to massachusetts to a large split in the earth called purgatory chasm! I would love to be able to do something like this everyday before a shift at work, but, we'll see. 

In other news, work and school have caught up with me a bit these few days, that plus someone shattering the driver seat window on my car to steal a few valuables has all left me feeling pretty blahh :c - luckily, Melissa is coming tomorrow and everything will get better, weeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

even if I don't always respond, your comments make my day.