food and things.


like the blueberry & banana granola in the mornings,


or when Leonore and I have impromptu have picnics and and I bring yellow fruits with honey and she brings all the best orange processed things, 



or cupcakes and coffee at this adorable place nearby.



Spinach and feta crepes at the Saturday morning farmer's markets. 


and most importantly starting the day with grapefruit (+ coconut and honey) and Patsy Cline with Melissa! She's stopped for a visit on her way up to Vermont and I couldn't be more happy to have her around.

I started the weekend with some therapeutic apartment cleaning.  It's amazing how sweeping in all the corners, throwing out the clutter, and clearing out that dish pile with a bit of good music can clean out your mind too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

even if I don't always respond, your comments make my day.