dinner makin'.





People in Providence are really good at regularly coming together and making meals, or maybe I was bad at it in Asheville, but either way, it's good. Some of my favorite weekend moments are all my friends and I collaborating on different parts of a meal.  Saturday night Suzie and Andy made quinoa and kale, (mainly because of how much it sounds like this 90's nickelodeon show, heee) and I made some southern sweet tea in a giant mason-looking jar.  See, look at it ^^. And Thursday night a few people came over and we hurriedly did the best we could with all the foods we had.  It always ends up coming together really well and everyone gets to take a break from all the work they're doing and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

even if I don't always respond, your comments make my day.