to the beach.


I can't imagine not living at least a little bit near a beach.  Just knowing that it's near is such a comfort.  It's perfect for sunny days off of work when all you need is to be outside and away from the urban things. So, to Little Compton, Rhode Island! I found a little village that is apparently only busy in the summer season. I followed a small trail and found myself on the most peaceful, rocky, new england beach complete with a lighthouse and my own little cove.  I lazed there for 3 hours and felt so happy that I hardly took any pictures of all the magic scenery.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the beach so much! Chicago has Lake Michigan, but it just isn't the same. Looks like you found a wonderful corner of the coast!

    ReplyDelete

even if I don't always respond, your comments make my day.