first weekend.


I walked out my door saturday morning and saw the Farmers Market happening right down the street.  It's probably my favorite part of Montpelier right now - there are little baked good stands, a kombucha stand, endless flower bouquets and also of course some really nice produce. So, I got a little natal plum tree to warm up my window. Isn't it beautiful?  These little things are what's keeping me from missing Providence too much.  That night I met up with my cousin in Burlington and played Bingo is a Serious bingo Hall.  The culture there was so funny that I didn't even care that I didn't win once. Also, Lake Champlain is right in downtown Burlington and perfect for stationing yourself on a log and staring at the lake/mountainscape forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

even if I don't always respond, your comments make my day.