little things.


Appreciating the little things about Victoria, like the bike trail that meanders around little bays with fisherman setting up their boat for the day, or that my bike ride to work involves pedaling through cute neighborhoods where the flowers are in full bloom and everyone's always out tending their garden, not to mention the shifts where I get to appreciate the sunrise on the way. Then there's always my favorite park where you can see the snow-capped mountains of Washington state across the water and there are 100's of dogs always running around off of their leash.  And of course, there are the days off that involve decadent chocolate chip, coconut, and almond pancakes with maple syrup I brought all the way over from Vermont.  I've got to appreciate these things, because before I know it I'll be packing up heading back to Vermont to return to school.

1 comment:

  1. oh those pancakes look amazing! now i feel hungry! xo m

    ReplyDelete

even if I don't always respond, your comments make my day.