minnesota diners.


Visiting Dad means wherever we are, we have to find the closest Greek diners, and go to all of them.  And hopefully the owner will be there so they can bond about how Greek they are to each other.  And also what does their last name mean? and what part of Greece are they from?  This is the way that it goes.  Luckily, when I visited Dad in Minnesota this weekend, the owners weren't there and it was just Dad and I eating delicious diner food.  


It was good to see him too.  It's strange seeing someone everyday for the majority of your life, to suddenly only seeing them twice or three times a year.  You really begin to appreciate having someone around who's known you for so long.

Also, I'll be arriving in Montpelier today!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

even if I don't always respond, your comments make my day.